You will be joining a team at the start of their journey with the chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business.
Waymaker is a Gold Coast based SaaS business that offers a platform for business coaches and consultants to grow their clients.
The platform can diagnose a business to identify growth opportunities, plan a strategic roadmap to success and set and track goals to execute the roadmap.
We are a business in early scale up mode and are looking for a Partnerships & Growth Executive. Reporting to the COO, you will be the trusted advisor for our global partner base.
We believe in a sustainable work/life balance and flexibility – it’s about the outcome so tell us what you need to make it work for you. We are decentralised team based on the Gold Coast, but team members primarily work from home, anywhere in the world.
This role is instrumental in securing new consulting and coaching practices to the platform. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience from first enquiry to sale and handover to the on-boarding team.
As our first Partnerships & Growth Executive, you will be empowered to own, improve, and develop new processes, systems and customer experience initiatives that will engage & delight customers.
We have a strong lead flow and increasing demand and require to a seasoned sales leader to lead this new function with the business.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Partnerships & Growth Executive to drive the success of the business globally.
In this role, you’ll ensure strong customer satisfaction, leading to revenue growth and retention. You’ll leverage opportunities and your experience to position the platform and coaching frameworks through understanding the customer opportunities and business challenges.
Skills you’ll need
- A customer first mindset.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative.
- Build internal and external relationships remotely.
- Great time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic, remote environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Be the trusted advisor for Waymaker and operate as the key point of contact for partner sales
- Qualify prospective coaching and consulting organizations
- Conduct discovery and product demonstrations
- Position and close partner licenses and growth programs.
- Build partner relationships to drive increased adoption, ensure retention, and inject high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with the product and operations team to evaluate, develop, and refine client needs as well as provide customer insights for product development.
- Continuously maintain a deep understanding of the platform and coaching frameworks to be a subject matter expert for our customers.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in customer success, consulting or technical sales in a high tech or SaaS company.
- Proven experience driving product or software adoption to large organizations and leveraging customer success best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SaaS customer engagement and subscription models.
- Ability to interact with all customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth through to the C-suite.
- Proficient in sales data analysis and the ability to understand its impact on the customer journey and turn insights into actionable improvements and adjustments.
- Ability to work independently and able to organise workloads and manage time, including adjusted priorities and tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient at demonstrating SaaS based online solutions to help our customers solve key business issues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high performing sales executive to make their mark in a high-growth, global business.