Lead teams to visionary success with the brutally clear science of goal management.
The most important skill is the ability to set an effective goal for yourself and for those that report to you.
This course will help you answer Question 7, “What one, two or three things that if delivered in the quarter or half will shift the needle on the business”.
Goals are the building blocks of strategic alignment.
The ‘Lego blocks’ of the Waymaker Leadership Curve.
Progress in vision, market, strategy, business model, customer and employee experience come from setting and achieving goals in these areas.
From this playbook you will learn:
- Learn the science of goal setting.
- Learn the difference between goals, outcomes and tasks.
- Learn how to apply goal accountability and responsibility
- Learn how to write a winning goal with accountable outcomes.
- Learn how to use milestone goals to set a finish line of performance
- Learn how to write and cascade goals in Waymaker.
All learners receive the certification badge and certificate upon passing a short, non-proctored quiz.
VISIT WAYMAKER ACADEMY
Available on demand now
All Waymaker users have free access to Waymaker Academy to access all free courses on demand.