The purpose of this playbook is to equip leaders with the skills to build clarity, alignment, and results through their organisation’s customer experience.
Leaders will be equipped to diagnose the customer experience and identify growth opportunities across sales, marketing, and service.
Most importantly leaders will learn how to design and plan their customer journey.
This playbook addresses Question 5 from the 7 Questions on the Waymaker’s Leadership Curve.
Q5: What is our customer’s experience, how do we acquire, retain, and grow customers through our personality and what improvements need to be made?
This playbook will enable leaders to go deeper and build great clarity, alignment, and results for their organisation.
From this playbook you will learn:
- What is customer experience and how can we define it.
- How customer experience can create significant value.
- Why customer experience is different from customer service.
- The five waves of change driving the customer experience revolution.
- The importance of personalisation in the customer experience.
- How to overcome the barriers to customer experience leadership.
- The six behaviours of customer experience leaders.
- What a customer journey is and how to map your organisation’s journey to identify the opportunities to delight your customer.
All learners receive the certification badge and certificate upon passing a short, non-proctored quiz.
VISIT WAYMAKER ACADEMY
Available on demand now
All Waymaker users have free access to Waymaker Academy to access all free courses on demand.