“The 5 Leadership Postures” delves deep into the essence of leadership, exploring the attributes and styles that have shaped some of the world’s most influential leaders. Drawing inspiration from iconic figures like Winston Churchill, Steve Jobs, and Jack Welch, this course underscores the importance of continuous self-improvement in leadership.
It emphasizes that the growth potential of any organization is intrinsically linked to the leadership capabilities of its senior leaders, Chiefs of Staff, and managers.
This course introduces participants to the Waymaker Leadership Curve, a comprehensive framework designed to foster clarity, alignment, and performance management. It also presents the 5 Leadership Personas, each representing a distinct stage in the leadership development journey.
From the curious leader who thrives on discovery to the inspirational leader who transforms industries, these personas offer a roadmap to leadership excellence.
Participants will be equipped with a unique canvas tool, allowing them to introspect, evaluate, and chart their leadership journey. By the end of this course, leaders will not only gain a deeper understanding of their current leadership posture but also acquire the tools and insights needed to elevate their leadership game.
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understanding Leadership Dynamics: Differentiate between leadership and management, recognizing the unique roles each plays in an organization’s success.
- Introduction to the Waymaker Leadership Curve: Grasp the significance of the Waymaker Leadership Curve and its role in driving business growth and development.
- Mastering the 5 Leadership Personas: Identify and understand the attributes, rewards, risks, and learning outcomes associated with each of the five leadership postures: Curious, Persistent, Empowering, Wise, and Inspirational.
- Self-Assessment and Growth: Utilize the 5 Leadership Postures Canvas to introspectively assess one’s current leadership style, aligning it with organizational needs and identifying areas of improvement.
- Actionable Insights: Develop a clear action plan to address leadership challenges, setting specific goals and outcomes for personal and professional growth.
- Building Accountability: Understand the importance of accountability in leadership, establishing mechanisms for continuous feedback and performance development.
- Legacy and Mentorship: Recognize the long-term impact of effective leadership, from leaving a lasting legacy to mentoring the next generation of leaders.
By mastering these outcomes, participants will be better equipped to lead their organizations to new heights, ensuring that “everybody wins when a leader gets better.”