Learn how to grow teams faster using strategic agility to increase clarity, remove chaos, and deliver real results.
This course is is the definitive guide to learning and apply the 7 Questions as a strategic leadership framework.
This course will teach you the 7 Questions and help you build a comprehensive strategic, or business plan using the frameworks in each question.
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- In the practice of Strategic Leadership, you are going to learn.
- How to use the 7 Questions as a framework to your business plan.
- How to define vision and purpose.
- How to define your market and ideal customer.
- How to set a strategic position and work towards it, or defend it.
- How to define your business model, create commercial value, and sustain it over time.
- How to define your customer experiences and systematically acquire, retain, and grow your customers.
- How to define your employee experience and systematically acquire, retain, and grow the talent of your organization.
- How to set clear goals that align teams and team members to shift the needle on your organization.
- How to set a rhythm to your organization that builds powerful torque in your team.
- How to write a marketing, sales, and/or service plan.
Overall, this course equips learners with the knowledge and skills needed to implement a clear, agile, business plan using the 7 Questions.