Learn how to lead yourself, and your team, from reactive chaos to strategic agility.
Waymaker’s Leadership diagnostic is the most powerful, multidimensional diagnostic ever to be presented on one page of practical insights.
This course will help you build your own leadership plan and shift your leadership from reactive chaos to strategic agility.
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- What leadership is (and isn’t).
- How to develop a leadership plan for your organization, and your leaders (including yourself).
- How to interpret the leadership diagnostic within Waymaker to build goals that create better outcomes, more quickly in leaders
- How to understand the leadership context, and by learning four powerful questions, create perspective alignment in not only your work, but other important areas of life.
- How to develop the skills and systems of your leadership to be more effective in your daily work.
- How to identify and develop character traits that will improve your leadership
- How to identify and use the strengths, and minimize the risks, of your personality traits.
- How to compound your leadership, by applying different postures into different situations for the most effective outcomes.
- How to learn what leaders do by understanding and applying the 5 responsibilities of every leader
- How to facilitate a leadership coaching session to help your clients or your team members diagnose, plan, and deliver improvement to be better leaders.
Overall, this course equips learners with the knowledge and skills needed to implement leadership development programs for themselves and others.