Go from frustrated to freedom in 12 weeks and build your own unique employee experience to empower your team to deliver more, more easily.
This course is a best practice template for a quarterly intensive on going deep on developing an employee experience.
It will cover the foundation skills and systems found on the employee experience leadership curve.
Use in part or all as a guided journey into EX strategy development and execution.
Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- How to unify your teams to deliver a better employee experience (EX).
- How to find the growth gaps in your EX-strategy.
- How to align your team to focus on highest priority improvement tasks every quarter.
- How to build your values, shape your principles and get the right behaviors.
- How to design the ideal culture for your organisation and outperform your peers
- How to develop employee personas to attract the best talent repeatedly.
- How to develop and communicate your employee value proposition.
- How to design and build the ideal employee journey accelerates your speed to market
- How to architect the roles and responsibilities for team high performance.
- How to write role descriptions that accelerate onboarding and empower your team.
- How to assess performance and shape teams with simplicity and clarity.
- How to build your EX go to market strategy and win.
- How to create your own innovation cycle that releases your team to make business improvement, business as usual.
Overall, this course equips learners with the knowledge and skills needed to implement a custom employee experience plan.