Learn how to an employee value proposition.
This course is designed for the Chief of Staff, Strategy Executives, and team members who want to understand and implement an effective Employee Value Proposition (EVP) for their organization.
Drawing inspiration from the ‘Sell Better’ playbook and the guide on Customer Value Proposition, this course delves deep into the nuances of creating a compelling EVP. The focus is on shifting from the traditional mindset of viewing salary as the sole value from a job to a transformative mindset that emphasizes the holistic value an organization brings to its employees.
Through a structured approach, participants will learn to craft an EVP, adapt it into actionable content for their organization’s website, and gather market or social proof to substantiate their EVP.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Importance of EVP: Recognize the significance of an Employee Value Proposition in the global battle for high-quality talent and its impact on organizational success.
- Craft a Compelling EVP: Utilize the Value Proposition Design framework to create a clear and impactful EVP tailored to their organization’s unique strengths and offerings.
- Translate EVP into Actionable Content: Convert the EVP into engaging headlines, sub-headlines, and supporting content that effectively communicates the organization’s value to potential employees.
- Design an Effective ‘About’ Page: Structure and optimize the ‘About’ page of the organization’s website to effectively communicate the EVP, organizational culture, and other relevant information to potential employees, suppliers, or contractors.
- Gather and Utilize Proof: Understand the importance of market or social proof in substantiating the EVP and learn strategies to gather and present this proof effectively.
- Implement a Shift Statement: Craft a shift statement that clearly communicates the transformation an employee can expect by joining the organization.
- Rework Existing Content: Evaluate and rework existing organizational content, such as the ‘About’ page, to align with the newly developed EVP and ensure a consistent message across all platforms.
By the end of this course, participants will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to effectively communicate their organization’s value to potential employees, thereby enhancing their ability to attract and retain top talent.